Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Controlling Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters FAQ's
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Augmented Reality Games
- When Will AR Drone Helicopters Be Available
- Where To Buy Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters And The Ipod Touch
- How Much Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter MultiPlayer Games
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Outside
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Inside
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Camera Views On The Iphone
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Cameras
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Auto Flight Stabilization
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Games
- What Comes With Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- How To Steer The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- What Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopter
- NOTE: We are not the makers of the Parrot AR Drone nor are we associated with the company in any way. We are just big fans of the product that decided to help others see this thing in action. The makers of the AR Drone is the company Parrot which makes all kinds of top of the line products.
Parrot AR Drone Replacement Propellors
Unfortunately, accidents will happen with your AR Drone, which is why you will want Parrot AR Drone replacement propellers. being a quadricopter, the AR Drone requires four propellers to fly. Breaking one is a pain, as the stability of the device will go down. Being that the Parrot AR Drone Replacement propellers are sold in packs of four, you will be able to fix your propellers fairly cheaply.
It is always a good idea to have a stock of replacement propellers. If you do not have enough on hand, you could face a week or two of down time away from your device. The Parrot AR Drone replacement propellers are very cheap, so we advise that you hang on to at least eight to twelve of them in order to make sure that you do not run out. They are durable, so you should not need more than twelve of them in a life time. Remember that you can even get free shipping on your Parrot AR Drone replacement blades if you order more than $25 worth, so that might not be a bad idea.