Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Controlling Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters FAQ's
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Augmented Reality Games
- When Will AR Drone Helicopters Be Available
- Where To Buy Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters And The Ipod Touch
- How Much Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter MultiPlayer Games
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Outside
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Inside
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Camera Views On The Iphone
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Cameras
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Auto Flight Stabilization
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Games
- What Comes With Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- How To Steer The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- What Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopter
- NOTE: We are not the makers of the Parrot AR Drone nor are we associated with the company in any way. We are just big fans of the product that decided to help others see this thing in action. The makers of the AR Drone is the company Parrot which makes all kinds of top of the line products.
Controlling AR Drone Helicopters
Controlling the Parrot AR Drone is a fun and unique experience for any user. Using either an iPhone or the iPod Touch, the accelerometer feature on both allows the movements demonstrated to correlate with the AR. Drone. This is made possible by the AR Drone's own WiFi Network. Therefore, a simple connection of either the users iPhone, or iPod Touch, is all it takes to achieve control over the AR Drone. From there, your unit is turned into an unparalleled piloting station in the world of remote control and video gaming.
The AR Drone can travel up to 11 miles per hour and can achieve a height of roughly 20-25 feet. An autopilot feature is also offered for a simple take off and a soft landing. The autopilot automatically kicks in one meter above the ground. Moving the AR. Drone forward, backward, left, and right, is controlled by the movements of the user operating the iPod Touch or iPhone. A slight movement titled forward and your AR Drone will respond. If you move your hands left and right like you were steering a car, the AR. Drone will react according to your movements.
The Parrot AR. Drone can be controlled in both inside and outside environments. A special hull for that allows for win penetration and optimum movement was created for the outside environment. Conversely, a hull goes over the propellers to protect the AR. Drone from obstacles inside. Auto pilot also takes into effect should the WiFi connection be lost. The autopilot in mid-flight permits a stationary flight from the AR. Drone. Whether you are technologically savvy or not, the AR Drone can be easily controlled with simple motions.
* September 2010 - The Parrot AR Drone is currently being sold and shipped through Amazon.com