Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Controlling Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters FAQ's
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Augmented Reality Games
- When Will AR Drone Helicopters Be Available
- Where To Buy Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters And The Ipod Touch
- How Much Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter MultiPlayer Games
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Outside
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Inside
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Camera Views On The Iphone
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Cameras
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Auto Flight Stabilization
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Games
- What Comes With Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- How To Steer The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- What Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopter
- NOTE: We are not the makers of the Parrot AR Drone nor are we associated with the company in any way. We are just big fans of the product that decided to help others see this thing in action. The makers of the AR Drone is the company Parrot which makes all kinds of top of the line products.
Fly AR Drone Helicopters Inside
Though built to fly free, you will see many people flying the parrot AR Drone helicopter inside. While many would assert that the chopper is flown safest out doors, the AR Drone has been designed with durability and safety in mind. With full control over the device, the drone's innate stability, and the optional extra hull, your AR Drone will fly as safe in doors as it will outside.
The carbon composite materials that the quadricopter was designed with are meant to make flying the parrot AR Drone Helicopter indoors completely safe for your investment. The plastic polymers are like no other plastic you may have met before, as even against a sharp blow to the rotor will not cause damage. This is due in part to the safety systems integrated into the device. Sensors in the rotors will determine whether or not an impact has occurred, and will automatically shot off the rotor that had taken the hit in order to prevent breakage.
Flying the AR Drone inside is easy enough, as you will full control over the device, without having to worry about the weather or damage from someone elses actions. With indoor control, you will be able to have quick fun without worrying about damage from an outside source or a depleted battery. Flying the Drone inside is one of the primary purposes of the device it self, as outside flight may not always be tenable.\
* September 2010 - The Parrot AR Drone is currently being sold and shipped through Amazon.com